To impact positive change in the world with solutions,
and one person at a time.
This updated course has had excellent feedback. It had been mainly delivered in-house but is now available as a live virtual training course or on demand. The course will cover how to implement the Management Standards and understand all the issues in tackling work-related stress. It is is designed to help employers meet their duties under the “Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations,” 1999, to assess the risk of stress-related ill health arising from work activities and under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
'Every manager should attend this course - very worthwhile' - Head of Department
‘very knowledgeable trainer with good delivery method’, HR Manager
‘Enjoyable day with small group’ OHA
‘We will refer to occupational health sooner than we currently do’ HR Manager
‘Brilliant Trainer’ HR Manager
‘Will need to get more managers trained as this is essential training for them’ - HR Director
‘I learnt a lot more and will use it in practice’ Operational Manager
‘Feel more confident around the process’ H&S
- Explain what is meant by work-related stress and its impact in the workplace
- Understand the HSE Management Standards approach
- Understand the six key areas and solutions to existing problems
- Understand the stress risk assessment process
- Evaluate risks, explore problems and identify solutions
- Carry out an individual risk assessment confidently
- Understand the importance of a stress policy
- Develop an action plan
Suitable for Directors, Heads of Department, Managers, Health and Safety, Human Resources, Team Leaders and Occupational Health professionals.