IIRSM Approved Stress Awareness for Managers Training course - as a live virtual course
This half day course raises awareness of the likely sources and causes of stress. It is an introduction to how effective management can manage and reduce stress. It will enable participants to identify stress in their staff and in themselves and be able to contribute to strategies which combat stress and become more stress resilient.
Gain practical techniques to manage and prevent stress. Return to work and reasonable adjustments identified to help support employees back to work.
The trainer has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of stress within the workplace.
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for Managers and Team Leaders also HR, Health and Safety, Occupational Health.
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house, please complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of managing stress
- Recognise the impact of stress and stress-related conditions
- Identify Work-related stress and its impact
- Understand HSE and Legal implications
- Understand how to manage and prevent stress effectively
What are the objectives?
- Define and explain about managing stress
- Identify stress and stress-related conditions
- Identify Work-related stress and its impact on your staff
- Explain HSE and Legal implications
- Describe how to manage stress and to support an individual
- Explain how to be more resilient to stress
Certificate of Attendence
You will receive a IIRSM approved Certificate of Attendance.
Comments from previous courses:
'Be more aware of stress signs and symptoms’ HR Manager.
‘Really enjoyed the course and will be very helpful back at work’ Council.
'It will certainly be helpful to watch and see my team and others and identify signs that may be leading to future issues but can get them earlier and try to stop things developing further'.