Return to work - Health and Absence Solutions for small and medium sized businesses - ad hoc pay as you go or as package
Health and absence solutions has been a service provision for large companies, but this is no longer the case especially with legislation and an increase in compensation claims. It is now more apparent than ever that small and medium sized businesses should have access to this service for their employees. With a vast amount of experience, we have built up a wealth of first-hand experience and knowledge providing healthcare and advice to many client companies in many different business sectors.
With this service you will be able to manage unplanned absence, poor performance and increase attendance and employee engagement in your workplace.
Our solutions include:
- Guidance and assistance in the management of unplanned, short, medium and long-term sickness absence with a clear planned return-to-work, and where appropriate adjustments and rehabilitation.
- Telephone support to businesses, managers and HR around the most appropriate course of action.
- Provision of occupational health support for you and your staff to achieve best output results while enabling employees with health problems to remain in post.
- We can provide counselling services through one of our partners and this can be within a matter of days in some instances. Other services we can assist with are physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Our Coaching programmes are a positive experience for employees - more information
With years of practical experience to identify factors contributing to ill health in the workplace, we can recommend preventative or corrective strategies and ensure a healthy working environment with safe working practices.
Our sickness absence service is available within by phone or virtually.
An example of advice recently was a small IT company had a member of staff for 4 weeks and wanted advice as it was a mental health issue. The staff member was under a lot of stress and our Occupational Health Adviser (OHA)had a consultation with the staff member. The OHA recommended a clear return to work plan which included some reasonable adjustments (shorter working days was one of the recommendations) and a Stress Risk Assessment (SRa) should be completed. We were able to give advice around completing the SRA.
If the company had not accessed our service, then the member of staff would have been absent for a much longer time and this would have had an impact on the company as well as the team they were working in.
We now offer a package option especially for small and medium sized businesses who will benefit from expert medical advice.
If your company would like access to expert medical knowledge and advice with no extra charges you may wish to set up a Retainer which also has the benefit of reduced fees for Consultations, Sickness absence case management and training.
This includes an initial meeting to set up the service and provide advice on a health and wellbeing strategy.
The package is related to the number of employees and the amount you use us over the course of a year with a minimum yearly fee which is reviewed annually. If you would like further details on this or would like to set up a meeting with one of our Health Team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form above.
Ad hoc/Pay as You Go Services
For clients who prefer to use our services on an ad hoc basis, we offer competitive hourly rates and can provide advice and our occupational health services such as health surveillance or sickness absence as required.