ISO 45003 Psychological Health and Safety at Work training course
This full day course you will learn how to manage psychosocial risks across your organisation. You will follow the guidelines of ISO 450003 Occupational health and safety management - Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks – Guidelines. You will learn the background to the guidelines and the impact of psychosocial risk within an organisation and effective steps to take to eliminate or manage the risks and ensure there is continuous improvement.
Identify control measures that can be used to eliminate hazards or minimize associated risks
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for Health and Safety, Human Resources, Compliance and Risk, Occupational Health
Understanding of ISO 45001 is useful but not essential to attend.
To register interest for a live virtual training course or for a quote to be delivered in-house virtually, please complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand how to manage psychosocial risks across your organisation
- Identify benefits including preventing psychosocial harm in the workplace
- Explain the key recommendations of ISO 45003
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress
- Explain wellbeing at work and benefits at work and outside of work
- Explain how to implement effective controls to eliminate or manage psychosocial risk
- Discuss the importance of continual improvement of healthy and safe workplaces
Certificate of Attendence
All who attend will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Cost includes handouts, tips.
Contact one of YSM Solutions team