Movtivation and Goal Setting
This training will help you be more effective with goal setting and become more motivated leading to improved performance and success
For Open course dates get in touch or check the courses pages
This course will help participants become more motivated, productive, successful, and satisfied in their work and home life. Learn how to overcome procrastination, develop accurate goal setting skills, manage time effectively, and able to accomplish important tasks.
Who is it suitable for?
For anyone who wishes to be more motivated, successful and able to have effective goal setting and action planning
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand how to develop goals - short, medium and long-term
- Be proactive in achieving your goal
- Have a clear plan
- Achieve your dream
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and focussed
- Build on your successes
What are the objectives?
- Explain the purpose of goal setting
- How to avoid procrastination
- The characteristics of an effective goal
- The four P’s of goal setting
- Improve your motivation
- How to increase your internal accountability
- To make your goal a reality
Comments from previous courses:
"Good pace of course with lots of activities which helped learning" PA
"Will help me focus on what is important to me at work" Administrator
Cost includes handouts, tips
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.