Minute Taking - new course
For Open course dates get in touch
This half day course is suitable for anyone responsible for taking and writing up accurate minutes of a meeting, either formal or informal. This course is an interactive course with exercises, practical sessions for participants to complete key points of a written report. There will be group and individual exercises to help with learning.
▪ Explain different types meetings - formal and informal
▪ Describe the minute takers role and responsibilities
▪ Describe good listening skills
▪ Explain agenda preparation and meeting minutes
▪ The role of the chair
▪ Taking meeting minutes and writing them in the appropriate way
▪ Identify important and pertinent points from the discussion
▪ Produce accurate and timely minutes
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Explain how to arrange an agenda and set up a meeting with full attendance
▪ Prepare to take minutes of a meeting
▪ Take meeting minutes
▪ Write up the minutes timely and effectively
▪ Produce clear and accurate minutes and distribute with action points
▪ Use a minute taking template
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
Other courses: Report Writing, Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Motivation and Goal Setting, Mental Health Awareness, Mental Health First Aid.
IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness
Cost includes handouts, tips