Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace for Managers Training course - virtual live
This is a full day course suitable to raise awareness of mental health within the workplace.
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house virtually, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
Who is it suitable for?
For managers, team leaders, Health and Safety and Human Resource and anyone with an interest in effective management of mental health in the workplace.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand mental health and mental wellbeing
- Understand the impact of stress, anxiety, depression and burnout on our physical and mental wellbeing
- Be able to identify a mental health condition and someone having an 'off day'
- Understand how to look after your mental health and others
- Know how to approach an employee who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- How to be resilient and how to improve mental and physical health
What are the objectives?
- Explain mental health and mental wellbeing and mental health as a continuum
- Describe stigma and impact on mental health
- Explain the impact of stress, anxiety, depression and burnout on physical and mental wellbeing
- Recognising early signs and indicators and when to take appropriate action
- Explain how to look after your own mental health and others
- Be confident when starting a conversation with one of your team
- Recognise how to lead a resilient team and how to improve mental and physical health