IIRSM Approved Stress Awareness for Managers Training course - virtual
For Open course dates get in touch or check the courses page
This half day course raises awareness of the likely sources and causes of stress. It is an introduction to how effective management can manage and reduce stress. It will enable participants to identify stress in their staff and in themselves and be able to contribute to strategies which combat stress and become more stress resilient. Gain practical techniques to manage stress. The trainer has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of stress within the workplace.
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for Managers and Team Leaders also HR.
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of managing stress
- Recognise the impact of stress and stress-related conditions
- Identify Work-related stress and its impact
- Understand HSE and Legal implications
- Understand how to manage stress effectively
What are the objectives?
- Define and explain about managing stress
- Identify stress and stress-related conditions
- Identify Work-related stress and its impact on your staff
- Explain HSE and Legal implications
- Describe how to manage stress and to support an individual
Certificate of Attendence
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Cost includes handouts, tips and Certificate of Attendance.
Comments from previous courses:
'Be more aware of stress signs and symptoms’ HR Manager.
‘Really enjoyed the course and will be very helpful back at work’ Council.
'Excellent training and will book onto the full day course for in-depth knowledge'. Executive Director