Six Steps to Effective Teams
Course available as onsite only
This full day training course will help teams build better working relationships and promote a greater understanding and effective communication between team members. This training is effective with both new and existing teams. They will learn and understand that each team member can and does think differently but can end up with the same result. t will help them define a common goal, understand how they want to work together as a team and create an understanding of the behaviours required to develop better team performance. Therefore, it is relevant to all teams that require an element of teambuilding.
To encourage positive, proactive and productive team-working in the workplace
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Know more about team members.
▪ Be able to describe what makes an effective team.
▪ Understand the importance of playing to different strengths and skills.
▪ Explain the 6 steps to effective teams – change, communications, control, relationships, support and balanced workload
▪ Recognise the need for clear and effective communication.
▪ Understand the challenges of problem-solving within teams
▪ Take part in team-building activities to enhance their team’s performance
Team Health Check – This is essential pre-course work and forms the basis of the training. It helps participants focus on key areas of development within their teams. Requires to be completed prior to the training.
To allow for learning there are small groups with practical exercises; handouts and tips.
Other suitable courses: Developing Personal Resilience, Stress Awareness and Wellbeing (half day), Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Goal Setting & Motivation
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.