Report Writing - new course
For Open course dates get in touch or check the courses pages
This full day course is suitable for anyone who is requires to learn the skills of report writing or wishes to improve and develop their report writing skills. The course will go through each step from planning and structuring to writing the report and then presenting it. With all the practical activities, you will feel that you are a more confident report writer at the end of the course.
▪ Explain the different types of reports and what they are used for
▪ Identifying the key elements of an effective report
▪ Plan a report, develop the structure, agree content and deadlines
▪ Identify the audience and the use of plain English
▪ Recognise the need for appendices and references
▪ Proof read and edit the final report before submitting it
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Understand how to prepare and plan reports and the different kinds of reports
▪ Edit and proof read report to meet a high standard
▪ Produce reports that meet your organisation's business strategy and objectives which is clear and structured in a logical way
▪ Be confident to provide a competent report for the reader of the report
This course is an interactive course with exercises, practical sessions for participants to complete key points of a written report. There will be group and individual group exercises to help with learning.
Cost includes teas, coffees, lunch, handouts, tips
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
Other courses: Minute taking, Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Motivation and Goal Setting, , Developing Personal Resilience, Mental Health Awareness
IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness