Minute Taking - new course
Open course dates:
Glasgow - register interest in next course
This full day course is suitable for anyone responsible for taking and writing up accurate minutes of a meeting, either formal or informal. This course is an interactive course with exercises, practical sessions for participants to complete key points of a written report. There will be group and individual exercises to help with learning.
▪ Explain different types meetings - formal and informal
▪ Describe the minute takers role and responsibilities
▪ Describe good listening skills
▪ Explain agenda preparation and meeting minutes
▪ The role of the chair
▪ Taking meeting minutes and writing them in the appropriate way
▪ Identify important and pertinent points from the discussion
▪ Produce accurate and timely minutes
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Explain how to arrange an agenda and set up a meeting with full attendance
▪ Prepare to take minutes of a meeting
▪ Take meeting minutes
▪ Write up the minutes timely and effectively
▪ Produce clear and accurate minutes and distribute with action points
▪ Use a minute taking template
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
Other courses: Report Writing, Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Motivation and Goal Setting, Mental Health Awareness, Mental Health First Aid.
IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness