Health and Absence Solutions for small and medium sized businesses - ad hoc pay as you go or as retainer service
Health and absence solutions has been a service provision for large companies, but this is no longer the case especially with legislation and an increase in compensation claims. It is now more apparent than ever that small and medium sized businesses should have access to this service for their employees. With a vast amount of experience, we have built up a wealth of first-hand experience and knowledge providing healthcare and advice to many client companies in many different business sectors.
With this service you will be able to increase attendance, manage unplanned absence and increase employee engagement in your workplace.
Our solutions include:
- Guidance and assistance in the management of unplanned, short, medium and long-term sickness absence with a clear planned return-to-work, along with adjustments and rehabilitation.
- Telephone support to managers and HR around the most appropriate course of action. rovision of occupational health support for you and your staff to achieve best output results while enabling employees with health problems to remain in post.
- We can provide counselling services through one of our partners and this can be within a matter of days in some instances. Other services we can assist with are physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Health Coaching is a positive experience for employees - more information
- Health Surveillance may be required by law and this is if your employees are exposed to noise or vibration, solvents, fumes, dusts and other substances hazardous to health. Get in touch to find out if your employees require this service and examples are fit for work assessments Working at Height, Hearing tests, lung function.
With years of practical experience to identify factors contributing to ill health in the workplace, we can recommend preventative or corrective strategies and ensure a healthy working environment with safe working practices.
An example of advice recently was a small roofing company had just received a new contract within Glasgow city centre and were concerned that none of their employees had a Working at Height medical assessment. Our OHA was able to inform them that all employees working at height would require the assessment and as they had the retainer option, this ensured they had a reduction on the full tariff.
We now offer a retainer option especially for small and medium sized businesses who will benefit from expert medical advice.
If your company would like access to expert medical knowledge and advice with no extra charges you may wish to set up a Retainer which also has the benefit of reduced fees for Consultations, Health Screenings and training.
This includes an initial meeting to set up the service and provide advice on a health and wellbeing strategy.
The Retainer is related to the number of employees and the amount you use us over the course of a year with a minimum yearly fee which is reviewed annually. If you would like further details on this or would like to set up a meeting with one of our Health Team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form above.
Ad hoc/Pay as You Go Services
For clients who prefer to use our services on an ad hoc basis, we offer competitive hourly rates and can provide advice and our occupational health services such as health surveillance or sickness absence as required.