CV Writing and Cover Letter - new course
Next date: 23 January 2020, Glasgow
Cost: £65 (reduced from £95)
This half day course is suitable for anyone who would like to have a winning CV and get that all import interview and job. The cover letter is as important as the CV so you will learn how to get both right and impress your next job application.
If your CV needs an update, you want to create a winning CV and your cover letter needs to attract attention, then this is the course for you.
- Learn to write an attention grabbing CV
- Review your current CV and how to improve it
- Learn the importance of an effective cover letter
- Support and guidance from industry professionals
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to
- Assess your current CV and learn to adapt it to suit you and your employer or future employer's needs
- Create a CV that potential employers will want to see
- Gain the benefits of an attention grabbing CV
- Write a cover letter suitable for your perfect job
Cost includes teas, coffees, handouts, tips
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
Other courses: Report Writing, Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Motivation and Goal Setting, Mental Health Awareness, Mental Health First Aid.
IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness