For businesses who would like a pack and support - free for our clients, and for other businesses costs are below. Please complete order form at the side or contact us here or phone 0141 354 1431
Covid-19 Risk Assessment Pack and Support
It consists of:
- An initial consultation of half hour virtually
- Covid-19 risk assessment
- Develop an action plan
- Visitor/contractor questionnaire
- Follow up discussion and guidance
Covid-19 Return to Work Pack and Support
It consists of:
- Initial consultation of half hour virtually
- Checklist- Return to work individual risk assessment
- Return to work letter
- Return to work questionnaire
- Further support around the above virtually
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
The UK Government has developed guidance for employers, employees and the self-employed and it states the following:
To help you decide which actions to take, you need to carry out an appropriate COVID-19 risk assessment, just as you would for other
health and safety related hazards. This risk assessment must be done in consultation with unions or workers.
Employers have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures. Employers must work with any other employers or contractors sharing the workplace so that everybody's health and safety is protected. In the context of COVID-19 this means working through these steps in order:
- In every workplace, increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning.
- Businesses and workplaces should make every reasonable effort to enable working from home as a first option. Where working from home is not possible, workplaces should make every reasonable effort to comply with the social distancing guidelines set out by the government (keeping people 2m apart wherever possible).
- Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full, in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
Other areas to consider for the Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning.
- Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible.
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other.
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others).
We have the expertise assisting and training on risk assessments especially taking into account the health and health conditions of your employees.
Let us help and support you to identify key areas for your business - either complete the form above or
email email@example.com or phone us on 0141 354 1431
The display to the left has to be completed by employers and displayed so all employees are aware a Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been carried out.
Five Steps to Safer Working Together.
There are 8 guides from the UK Government website here
Let us help you prepare for a safer work environment, physically, mentally and emotionally - give us a call and we can assist with the risk assessment process with support and guidance.