Bullying in the Workplace
Open course dates:
Glasgow - register interest in next course
This half day course is suitable for all to attend and to understand what is bullying and how it can impact on individuals, teams, managers and the workplace. This is unacceptable behaviour and learn how to deal with it effectively.
▪ To raise awareness of bullying within the workplace
▪ Identify what is bullying and the impact on individuals
▪ Explain the legal position
▪ To recognise and prevent bullying behaviours
▪ To provide practical solutions and tools to address bullying in the workplace and prevention of bullying
▪ To enable and build mutual trust, respect and safety of all within the workplace
By the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
▪ Understand and recognise the signs of being bullied
▪ Understand the impact of bullying
▪ Understand strategies and tools to cope with bullying behaviour
▪ Understand what is a respectful workplace
Suitable for teams, individuals, managers , team leaders, human resources, occupational health, health and safety, business owners.
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
The course is interactive and includes group discussion, exercises and practical work. Numbers are limited to keep groups small. Can go towards your CPD.
Comments from previous courses:
'Well presented, clear, informative'
'I enjoyed this workshop as it gave us a good reminder of types of bullying and how we can deal with it. It was good to talk to others and share their experiences'
'Good for everyone to participate and give their experiences, personal or friends or colleagues'
'Informative and enlightening. Good discussions from different perspectives and scenario discussion'
'Facilitation very smooth. We were given a chance to voice our opinion on through group discussions'
Other courses: IIRSM approved Stress Risk Assessment, Managing Stress for Managers, Stress Awareness,
Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Goal Setting & Motivation, Mental Health Awareness.