Open course dates:
Glasgow - register interest in next course
This training is recommended for all who wish to build their resilience. This is a very popular one day course and is also useful for teams.
● Understand how pressure, stress and resilience are linked in the workplace
● Explain causes and signs of pressure which can lead to burnout
● Identify workplace pressures
● Explain how to cope better with challenges and change
● Describe techniques to prevent burnout
● Explain how to develop personal resilience
● Understand how to be more resilient
By the end of the course you will be able to:
● Explain what is meant by the term stress and pressure
● Explain the importance of being more positive
● Describe effective techniques to be resilient
● Explain improved engagement at work
● Identify how to be more resilient and improve wellbeing
● Develop an effective resilient action plan to improve work/life balance
To register interest or for a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.
The training will cover what resilience is and the key skills you will learn. It is an interactive course and you will gain some practical skills and techniques so that you can cope with pressures and demands of life at work and enable you to thrive and survive when times are tough such as going through change.
Be the end of the course, you will be more confident to enable you to put all the skills and techniques in practice when you go back to the workplace.
Some comments from previous courses:
‘Lots of information and has given me some ideas to be more resilient’
‘Will help me back at work and the techniques will help’
’Glad I came to the full day with lots of discussion and a really good group’
Other suitable courses: Developing Personal Resilience (half day), Stress Awareness and Wellbeing for Healthcare professionals (half day)Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Goal Setting & Motivation, Stress Management for Managers, Stress Risk Assessment, Stress Awareness and Wellbeing (half day)