90-minute bite-sized training sessions
When time is of the essence, we can deliver short and effective training sessions. Check out some of the sessions we provide, and we can mix and match to meet your requirements.
Here is a small selection of the 90 minute bite-sized training sessions we offer onsite with are very popular.
Mental Health within the Workplace
Learn how to be aware of your own mental health and the awareness of others.
- Be aware of common mental health conditions
- Identify the signs and symptoms
- Identify risk factors
- Raise awareness and reduce stigma
- Start a conversation
- Support available
Healthy Heart – how to look after your heart
Learn how you should look after your heart and also what can go wrong with your heart. Essential tips and techniques towards a healthy heart.
- Learn what can go wrong
- What is heart disease and how does it affect you?
- How to have a healthier lifestyle Risk factors for heart disease including cholesterol, BP and diet
- Be good to their heart
- Identify ways to maintain a healthy heart
- Barriers to a healthier lifestyle and a good Work life balance
Be more confident
You will learn how to be more confident and to deal confidently with situations which may arise.
- Identify what builds their confidence and what can destroy it
- Overcome fear of failure
- Understand positive thoughts and be more confident
- Be able to deal with difficult people
Change – how to live with it
Change happens in every part of our lives and we may not deal with it as well as we would like - change can be redundancy, job loss, or a major life change. We can learn to be more positive with change.
- Identify different types of change you are currently going through and how to cope
- Identify reasons why we resist change
- Learn coping mechanisms to deal with change effectively
Bringing out the best in yourself and others
Whether in your work or home life, do you bring the best out in others? You will learn how to bring the best out in those around you when they shine.
- Describe how our attitude can impact on others
- Identify how to have a motivating work environment
- Communicate effectively to get the most out of their relationships
Learn how to deal with conflict
Learn how to deal with conflict with a response to defuse situations promptly and effectively.
- Describe the main causes of conflict
- Learn about the 5 conflict resolution styles
- Identify ways to deal with conflict confidently
Nutrition and eating well
So often we eat food we know is not always good for us but do we enjoy it? This session will highlight foods that not only make you feel good but make you more energised.
- What is a healthy diet?
- Nutrition to support busy lifestyles
- Foods which help to fight the effects of stress and foods which can contribute to our stress levels
- Make effective changes to you're diet and your five a day
Stress versus Pressure
Is stress good or bad for you? Learn effective ways to manage stress and be able to deal with pressures of work and daily life.
- Stress versus pressure
- Workplace health and wellbeing
- Creating healthy habits
- Effective relaxation methods to help de-stress for the office
Emotional Intelligence and Stress Management
Find out what is emotional health and how does it links with stress management.
- Emotional Health
- What does stress mean in the workplace?
- Signs and Symptoms of stress
- Identify stress in yourself and others
- Caring for yourself
Healthy Eating and Food Labelling
Aim to eat healthy and be aware of the different food labelling which are currently available.
- How much sugar, salt and fat should be taken?
- Benefits of eating healthily
- Risk Factors for diabetes, heart disease and prevention
- Understand food labelling easily
It is essential that you have a good night's sleep as it can lead to many other issues.
- How can pressure affect your sleep?
- Quality of sleep and have better sleep patterns
- Changing your lifestyle
- Proven techniques to improve sleep and feel less tired
Reduce Smoking or stop
- Impact of smoking on you and on others
- Barriers to stop smoking
- Reduce or stop
- The process of smoking cessation
- Help that is available
Effects of Drugs and Alcohol
- How drugs can impact on our lives?
- Effects of drugs and alcohol
- Alcohol limit
- Calories in alcohol
- Being healthy
For a quote to be delivered in-house on your premises, complete form above or phone 0141 354 1431.